We have roasted sweet potatoes pretty often. The kids love them. I love them. The Mister is officially sweet potato’ed out. So he skips them in general. Ha!
Drizzling roasted sweet potato slices with a touch of Pomegranate Molasses boosts them to a-whole-nother level of nom. Tangy, sweet, and deeeelish.
- 2 organic white sweet potatoes, cut into ¼-inch thick slices
- 1 TB organic extra virgin olive oil or coconut oil
- 1-2 TB Pomegranate Molasses
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Line two half sheet pans with parchment paper.
- Arrange sweet potato slices with smallest pieces towards the center of the pan, drizzle oil evenly, and roast.
- Flip the sweet potatoes after 15 minutes and return to the oven. Drizzle with Pomegranate Molasses just before serving.
- Continue cooking another 10 minutes and serve.