We’ve had a pretty warm spring so far. Like, tank top and shorts warm. I held off turning on the central air as long as I could (and yes, I caved and turned it on already). These kombucha popsicles help keep us cool though!
I love that they’re easy to make and the flavor combinations are endless…
Simple supply list:
- Favorite kombucha flavor — homemade or store bought, no judgment here! I used GT’s gingerade, but you can use a plain booch, too.
- Sliced organic fruits and/or berries — fresh or frozen works well!
- Fresh herbs or grated root ginger or turmeric.
- Popsicle molds — I use this stainless set. I like that the popsicle sticks are reusable, too!
Flavor combinations we love:
- Peach slices with grated ginger
- Cherry with fresh rosemary
- Raspberry with grated ginger
- Blackberry with fresh basil
- Strawberry with fresh basil
- Orange zest and ginger
- Strawberry with lemon zest
- Mango slices with fresh mint
- An assortment of berries
- Pineapple with fresh grated ginger and turmeric
These kombucha popsicles are simply “made to order” so no measurements are given.
1. Have your ingredients and popsicle molds ready.
2. Fill molds with fruit slices and herb/root infusions.
3. Top with kombucha and place popsicle sticks.
4. Freeze until set. Run molds under warm water for easy release.
5. Cool off with a popsicle!
Check out my huuuuuge round up of AIP Frozen Treat Recipes!