This crab salad is a pregnant woman’s dream on warmer days. Well, it is for me at least!
It has my two favorite “water foods”: cucumber and pineapple. It’s full of flavor. And let’s not forget the crab.
The temps continue to rise in the valley and while I make sure I still get outside to make vitamin D and get some movement in daily, keeping hydrated (and the central air) is saving me.
- 2 organic English cucumbers, spiralized (I prefer skin on)
- ¼ of a small pineapple, peeled, cored, and chopped
- 8-12 oz crab meat
- 3 TB chopped red onion
- 3 TB chopped cilantro
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 2 TB avocado oil
- Pinch of sea salt
- optional: pinch of garlic powder
- Build the salad for each plate by piling on the following ingredients in order: spiralized cucumber, chopped pineapple, crab meat, red onion, and cilantro.
- Dress lightly with the dressing and serve.